Pundit ultrasonic pulse and echo technologies
Structural defects cause serious damages and collapses. Ultrasonic testing provides information on the strength and uniformity of concrete, rock, composites, ceramics, wood, refractory materials. It can also be used to detect and localize voids, honeycombs, delaminations, pipes, cracks and defects. The ultrasonic pulse echo (UPE) technology extends ultrasonic pulse velocity (UPV) applications to objects where access is restricted to a single side. Pundit offers the most versatile range of ultrasonic testing instruments that are ergonomic and portable.
- PD8000: Wireless inspection solution with multi-channel ultrasonic pulse echo technology.
- Pundit 250 Array: Modular phased array pulse echo instrument incorporating dry-point contact transducers.
- Pundit 200 PE: Extends the ultrasonic application to objects where access is restricted to a single side.
- Pundit Lab (+): Flexible UPV test instrument designed primarily for operation in laboratories.
- Pundit 200: Best-in-class UPV test instrument with an extended range of measurement modes
- PD8050: Consolidated power in a single device for structural imaging, object and defect detection with ultrasound pulse echo